Tuesday, April 13, 2010

up to? up to?

ok, if you didn't catch the sleeping beauty quote, get yourself a daughter (you can borrow mine) and watch it.  this is what i have been up to.


dollar store print, mod podge, paper, stencil, picture and acrylic paint, thats what it took for this cute bathroom deco. i made one for all the kids. (modest ones) i have also used this stencil a couple other places in the house, i love it, i;m trying to figure out out to get a large one on my wall in my LR.

Don't judge me, my bed isn't made. I was to busy making a headboard out of a door. (it was an extra door that didn't go to anything, not the one in the pic, random) I say look up some tutorials online and don't use a door. use some thin plywood, i was trying to make this as cheap as possible and it cost me just over 20 bucks for all the supplies, but i didn't use all of them and have lots of fabric left over for more pillows.

I made an easter dress for my little girl. I also made a skirt following this tutorial from the same lavender fabric for me. My friend gave me yards and yards of this stuff, i still have more, oh what to do, what to do!

And last I'd like to welcome you in. It's not perfect, but it keeps getting better, with everyone else's awesome ideas.




get inspired and make something

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i know-u can make ME a skirt now! lol, cute stuff!

Rita said...

How cute is that dress Lacy and that headboard is very cool. I am so impressed.

Urban Domestics said...

Way to go! Cute dress and great headboard. And, you really did cut you hair! It's so short, and very cute. Hugs!!

Skeeter said...

I can see your hair... which I have yet to see... I LOVE IT! Love all your craftiness too!!! XOXOXOXOXO